Zepbound / Mounjaro Life S80 1yr+187d

 



Wow!  My 80th shot this morning!    Holding steady at 230 pounds , but I feel good.   

I finished  my 75th gym work out of 2024 and I am committed to keep that going. 

My 10K training is off a bit given all the company I have had but I should be able to get back on track now prior to my October 10k.
 
Next up … 
 
1) Write the great american novel
2) Find the love of my life 
3) Live happily ever after 

lol … Not doing too bad then!

The photos were on two consecutive days .. the water tower shots were done by maneuvering on a boat to get the right angles … the sunrise with the reflection on the hood of the car was a random pullover on the way to work.   I love the shots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog