Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S60 d2 1 YEAR + 86 d Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


So … on impulse I signed up and did a 5K run.   I had not fully trained up for it but I wanted to see where I was at … in all honesty I was worried that I might not finish it so I picked one an hour away where I would not know anyone!

I am very slow at 49:21:59 but all in all I was happy with my performance.   I could not have done it any faster at this point.   But given how I never thought I would ever be able to do a 5K again before the tirzepatide  … it was actually wonderful!

I am still looking to do a 5K for my birthday but hopefully I can train up to it being a little better time … I should have some PRs in my future regardless of how slow I am … lol!

The tirzepatide cold feeling was real … it was 54 degrees with 10 mph wind gusts and I was wearing a t shirt, a fleece pullover, and a second t shirt and thank God I warmed up once we started … 

I never experienced feeling cold like that before the weight loss!

And I did hit the gym on the way home so I did not miss my regular work out due to the 5K.

I almost forgot to add:    I weighed in at 224.8 this morning … not huge loss but I will take  it!   Will I make it to 210?   I am not sure but I will keep a positive mindset!


Comments

  1. Congratulations sir. I am 8 weeks into the journey. I am in the UK and got this just after it was approved and available for use here in late Feb. We are getting the 4 shot pen at a much lower price than your end. I was 270lbs at the start now down 20 lbs in 8 weeks, no 7.5mg available here till end of month so got another dose of 5mg, seem to have plateaued over the few 2 weeks, I guess I need the higher dose. Stopped smoking at the start of the year, which was the catalyst to do something positive about my well being. I have enjoyed your blog keep it up sir. All the best Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copycat Boston Pizza's Pizza Bread is a popular homemade version of the delicious pizza bread served at Boston Pizza. It usually involves layering pizza ingredients like pepperoni, cheese, and pizza sauce on top of a bread base, then baking it to create a delicious snack or appetizer.

    Regarding your keyword "Buy Rybelsus Tablets UK," Rybelsus is a medication used to help control blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. If you're in the UK and looking to purchase it, you should consult a healthcare professional to ensure it's appropriate for your condition and to get a prescription. Then, you can buy it through a licensed pharmacy or an approved online provider in the UK. Always ensure that you're purchasing from a reputable source to guarantee the quality and safety of the medication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Semaglutide online UK requires careful consideration and adherence to legal and safety guidelines. While online pharmacies may offer convenience and potentially lower prices, it's essential to ensure they are reputable and licensed to dispense prescription medications. Before purchasing Semaglutide or any prescription medication online, individuals should verify the legitimacy of the pharmacy, checking for proper accreditation and reviews from other customers. Additionally, it's crucial to have a valid prescription from a healthcare provider authorized to prescribe Semaglutide, as it is a prescription medication used to treat conditions such as type 2 diabetes. Engaging in due diligence and consulting with a healthcare professional can help individuals navigate the process of buying Semaglutide online safely and responsibly in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embarking on my "Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S60 d2 1 YEAR + 86 d Tirzepatide Journey Blog" has been an incredible experience, documenting the transformative effects of Tirzepatide over the course of more than a year. Mounjaro (Tirzepatide), an innovative medication for type 2 diabetes, has not only helped me achieve remarkable blood sugar control but also contributed significantly to my weight loss journey. Throughout this blog, I share my personal experiences, challenges, and victories, providing insights into how the medication has impacted my daily life, energy levels, and overall health. From initial side effects to long-term benefits, each entry captures the nuances of living with this treatment, buy Semaglutide online UK aiming to offer support and guidance to others considering or currently using Tirzepatide. Join me as I continue to explore and navigate the path towards better health and wellness with Mounjaro, offering a candid and informative perspective on this life-changing medication.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog