Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S65 1yr+108d

 


So despite my super slow weight loss with my new work out program I did hit an even 224 lb this morning … the lowest I have been since 1987 (37 years ago!).  My BMI is 31.2 ..: with all the Zepbound shortages I am kind of afraid to get below 30 now as I have read that some pharmacies may not fill my prescription if my BMI is too low when it does become available again (I started at a BMi of 54 which really should be the BMI they go by!)  … Could you imagine if that was a risk for not getting your BP meds filled?

So in summary, 132 lb down on tirzepatide for 37% weight loss (and  total 159 lb down from my maximum weight for 41.5% weight loss).

I have been making positive strides in the gym and am slowly regaining my lost strength.   I definitely look good working out in a tighter shirt … funny how most of my adult life has been lived in oversized very loose t shirts because I did not like the way I looked …. 

On the jogging front, I am up to None to Run Week 12 Run 2 for my next run.   I jogged 2.5 miles non stop (albeit slow compared to most runners, but as they say … I am outpacing the couch potatoes!). I am signed up for my second 5K this coming Saturday …I am looking to beat my last 5K time which would be a definite win!  Wish me luck!

On the dating front, I am not having any more luck than when I was much larger (it actually kind of seems harder than when I was larger)  so I may have to look at other things that may be getting in the way … personality?  sarcasm?   attitude?  sense of humor?  am I too picky?      I thought I was at a good place with those and good to go on these other factors but I may need to dig deeper…

In reference to the photo, I bought some appropriately sized sports coats and I am now actively looking for excuses to wear them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog