Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S59 d5 1 YEAR + 81d Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 



okay … those are my photos from today which was an eclipse day!

Also noteworthy was I weighed in at 226.6 lbs which may not seem noteworthy but I am at the point where any weight loss is great!  That is a 129.4 lb weight loss since starting Tirzepatide in January 2923 (36%).    That is 156.4 lb down from my maximum weight which is a 40.8% loss from that weight … always amazes me!   My BMI is now 31.6 down from maximum of 53.4  (50 when I started tirzepatide)  from when I started my weight loss journey!

I also did Week 9 Run 1 from the None to Run program!   I am crazy slow … when I am on the indoor track with power walkers an occasional one of them will pass me by 😀!

I was trying to decide whether to post my stats from today because when I say slow …. I mean ssssslllllllloooooooooowwwwwww!

My goal is to run (using the term loosely) a 5K by my birthday in October … I am hoping that I can speed up to 12 minute miles … yes, I said speed up to get there!

My lifting workout distribution is:


Not bad.   And yes I am not doing lower body … I figure my None to Run is working my legs and the lifting hurts my knees which then interferes with running!  I already can’t lift my left knee so I have developed my jogging into a shuffle motion… we do what we can!

The Zepbound has become hard to find but I went through this last year with the Mounjaro so I am not stressing over it….

Good luck everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog