Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog



 
Hello!   So today I weighed in at 237.6 which is awesome!  

   Here is a summary of my weight loss journey for the past 5 1/2 years … it shows my attempts before Mounjaro and although some success with gargantuan efforts it was completely unsustainable for me and very yo-yo like … my maximum recorded weight is in the middle of the chart so a couple of years in I weighed more than my first day!   The last downslope is the past year on tirzepatide / mounjaro / abound … Crazy!!   And now with sustained manageable  total daily healthy eating this past year  I have hit body  weights that I never honestly believed I would ever see again!  And I now believe I can lose even more … crazy but in a good way.   A complete mental reset.

Here is the same graph but by BMI:


The BMI of 53.4 and 52.2 were in the extremely obese (morbidly obese) category.

My present BMI of 33.1 is still considered obese.

I need to hit a BMI of 29 to no longer be considered obese .. a BMI of 29 would categorize me as OVERWEIGHT.  The body weight for me is 210 pounds.  I need to lose 27.6 more pounds.   27.6 more pounds over the 145 pounds I have lost in the past 2 ye 4 mo … here we go.


This is where I never want to be again:   To put the photo in context …. that is a flight of Pappy Van Winkle 10, 12, 15, and 20 years … the photo was to commemorate getting to try those expensive hard to find bourbons for the very first time … but instead of joy the photo only brings me sadness that I ever got that big!

  

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog