Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W46 d5 - 1 YEAR Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog






So in two days it will be exactly one year since I started tirzepatide!!   It has been a crazy year … there has been joy, happiness, anger, frustration, disappointments, accomplishments, and for me even betrayal!  Most of that was independent of my weight loss but my weight loss is my single greatest achievement this past year.   It is unfortunate that my great year of weight loss did not extend greatness to all other parts of my life but it reinforces for me the fact that your health although very important is just one aspect of your whole being.

The photos above are from my Florida trip to see my sister (I just got back today) … That is the Skyway Bridge and the moon shot is on St Pete Beach … it was the view from my AirBnB.

So since my knees are doing better and I have lost all that weight (about 120 pounds this past year) I decided to try jogging again…I started the None To Run program and I just finished my first week.   I have a limited goal for this year … I would like to do a 5K (just to finish) by my 60th birthday this year … it will be very slow but it would feel good to get one more 5K in this life of mine … I honestly thought a year ago that things like 5Ks were no longer any kind of possibilities for me… If my knee acts up too much I may have to abort but I am going to try.   I need to set my personal goals in life and then work towards them.  No one else to judge me … just me, myself,  and I …

I am staying on tirzeptide for another year at least so I am excited to see where that takes me.  I am in the gym three times per week now so we will see what I accomplish there.

2024 … I am very excited for the possibilities…

P.S.  I am at week 46 but I am also at one year … how is that?   The week number refers really to shot number … since I extended some shots to longer than every seven days to save money this past year the extra days over the past year added up to about 6 less weeks (shots) than if I had done the shots very 7 days.  That is a box and a half I saved money on over the course of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog