Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 

So additional info from yeaterday’s post… Above is a photo from this morning and the last post had a photo at the bottom of me at my maximum weight!

 My food plan:

Mostly CorePower Chocolate Shakes (mixed with Fairlife chocolate shakes and CorePower Vanilla and Strawberry Banana shakes)

One meal per day at home on work days … mostly Sloppy Joe’s made with ground turkey and keto buns with either side salad or fruit cups (no sugar added mandarin oranges or pineapple) and a 1/4 pint of ice cream (Hagan-Daz or Breyers).  Mix it up with chicken Tikka Masala or Ground Turkey tacos on keto friendly soft tortillas.   Those are with side salad or the fruit and possibly also the ice cream at the end.

One weekends when I am being social I allow myself two regular meals without paying too much attention  to what I am eating (whatever is served) or something appealing at a restaurant … I do tend towards poultry and fish or vegetarian and avoid any heavy servings of red meat because I don’t  seem to digest that very well.   Maybe breakfast with fried eggs and keto toast or magic spoon cereal with the vanilla Core Power shakes  as the milk.

My exercise: Goal of working out 2-3 times per week:

Full body circuit on weight machines at my closest YMCA depending on how much time I have followed by walk-jog 1 mile on indoor track.   I do 3 sets of each exercise if I have time and cut down to 2 sets of each if pressed for time.   If really pressed for time I skip random weight machines.

If I cannot make the YMCA I have a Bowflex Max Trainer at home and I do a 14 min workout on the trainer followed by an abbreviated dumb bell routine to squeeze a work out in.

I use the Hevy iPhone App to track my YMCA workouts.

I am excited about 2024!  Happy New Yewr Everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog