Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W41d5 #327 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 






How do you like my reading glasses?   I made a trip to Denver to see my daughter … the photo is at Breckenridge.

So I am stagnant at 246 now for about 5 weeks.   I feel good and have started working out more to see if that will help with some further weight loss!   Obviously my body has reached a point where calories in and out are balanced so I need to increase the calorie burn and decrease my intake some more.

 I got my Zepbound coupon and now just waiting for the zepbound to actually become available at the pharmacy so I can use the coupon!  My insurance does not cover it which is too bad but the coupon will cut my monthly expense in half so that is exciting!  If the coupon works out I may go ahead and stay on the medication through the end of 2024.   I would love to lose more weight before trying to come off the medicine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog