Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W38D8 #299 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


I am so excited!  The FDA approved tirzepatide for weight loss yesterday!!!!  The new name will Zepbound … odd name but I am sure it will grow on me…

The really good news is that there will be a coupon coming out that I will qualify for!!  Whoop! Whoop!  My insurance won’t cover it but the $500 price break will be so welcome!!   I may continue using them for all of 2024 with the coupon … I am so crazy excited!!

I am at 244 so I lost another 2 pounds since last week!   I am thrilled with it all !!



I wanted to share this … that is me now and me last October … I lost some weight before starting Mounjaro in January. so this is 139 lb difference … 25 pound before Mounjaro and 114 lb since January …. I am so thankful…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog