MounjaroLife W37D7 #284 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog


 So I finally went below 250 pounds!!!  I am at 246 lb this morning which puts me at 112 lb down (31.3% weight loss!) from January... Whoop Whoop!  I am so unbelievably thrilled!  Now I am looking for my next goal… I am tempted to shoot for BMI of <30 which would take me fully out of the obesity range... But that would be 210 pounds... 36 more pounds... Could I do it????  I worry about that maybe being a Bridge Too Far..  Wow... I NEVER thought I would ever be a position to being thinking about a goal like that... WOW!!

 Also on the negative front, the loose skin is pretty dramatic.… I may need to think about wearing shirts when I swim in the summer!   I had not been lifting because that was slowing my weight loss... But I think I will need to start lifting weights in time for next summer.

I told myself I would do Mounjaro for one year and then try to come off of it... That will be in January... I don’t think I can get to 210 pounds by January so I may stay on longer…

 So I will shoot for 210 and see if it seems doable as time goes on...


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog