MounjaroLife W36D2 #277 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 




So still at a plateau between 252-258 pounds but feeling good.   I do want to lose 10 pounds now so i can renegotiate my term life insurance which would give me dramatically better rates.
 
Knees are doing well.    
 
Dating has been rough.   I get some dates but no passion so far in any of them.   I really am at the point in my life where I just want that one person for a long term relationship but there has to be passion between us … not a long list of requirements but an important one for me.   
 
Besides household projects that I am slowly working through I am also looking at finding a physical goal to aim for  … not something that will kill my knees but that will show me at even age 59 yo with bad knees that I can still accomplish things I never expected to do again!   I never expected to lose all this weight so now I am looking at my other limitation expectations…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog