MounjaroLife W33D6 #254 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


Today I weighed 253 lb for a weight loss of 105 pounds!  29.3% since I started Mounjari 1/18/23... Incredible!  Down 33.9% from my all time high weight.

The photo is from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia... We all like to stand out in some way from those around us... but I was tired of being the bouy at the end…

I am cheering for everyone looking to make the life change... People come up to me and tell me they started on this journey and they want to share!   20 pounds here... 30 pounds there... It is amazing... But the BEST PART are the unfiltered joy of the smiles on their faces!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog