MounjaroLife W31D6 D240 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 




Today was a great day … as of this morning I am at a 100 pound weight loss!!  Wow!!

The photos above were of this past blue moon … interestingly the second photo was taken with Canon T7 with a telephoto lense and manual settings on a tripod … and the first one was taken on a Samsung U23 smartphone held freehand with pinch zoom on the screen and autofocus … Crazy!!   The Samsung killed the Canon T7 … who would have guessed that!

And a side note, I did try to get my mounjaro by an alternate means to save money and I fell  victim to a scam … ugh.   I definitely did not save any money on that front.   I am never trying that again.   Damn it.   

Still thrilled about the 100 pound point today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog