MounjaroLife W28D1 D213 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog


 

Hello!!   I took a couple of weeks off from trying to lose weight and went on a long road trip which was awesome!  I weighed in at 270 pounds on my arrival home which is where I was about a month and a half ago  so now back to working on the weight loss!

I was able to go on good walks and some smaller hikes with no problem on the trip and with plenty of energy which was really nice!

I went 11 days from my last Mounjaro dosr and took a 12.5mg shot this morning.   

The most remarkable thing is how many compliments I get... It has been wonderful!   Just as wonderful as the sunrise into work this morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog