MounjaroLife W26D2 D193 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 



Hello All!   So today I hit 261.2 pounds for a 96.8 pound weight loss on Mounjaro! … 27% loss.  

 In talking to people about Mounjaro I find it hard to explain why this is such a great medication.  I have changed my diet and I am eating much healthier but without the Mounjaro my results would not have been any near as dramatic.   And the changes I have done would have completely overwhelming with my body fighting me all the way …. starving … craving … tempted … eating chatter all day and all night.   The medicine takes care of that part of the problem.  It allows us to make the changes we needed to make.   The medicine has been wonderful and nothing short of a miracle!

Speaking of wonderful … the photo above is of Pirate’s Day on Smith Mountain Lake Virginia which has truly been an outstanding adventure to participate in every year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog