MounjaroLife W24D1 D178 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


I took 10 mg dose today.   On a weight loss plateau presently but I had company all last week so I am just glad I did not put on weight!

Update: 4 days later D 182 … at 265.4 pounds for 92.8 pound weight loss (25.9%) since starting mounjaro!   And if you look at loss from my max weight including pre-mounjaro weight loss I have lost 118.6 pounds (30.7%).   I am completely amazed!

The photo above reminds me of what it felt like when I was heavier... Nothing seemed built to accommodate me and I was always self conscious that I just did not fit in... Literally!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog