MounjaroLife W21D1 D151 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


So I went with my last dose of 10mg Mounjaro this morning … going back to 15mg with the next dose.

 So supply issues are bad … my local pharmacies can’t seem to get it and my farther away stand by pharmacy may be having problems getting it too.    I have 3 injections left so not a crisis at this point.   Hopefully they will turn up before it becomes a crisis.

On a good note, my weigh in today was 274.8 lbs for an 83.2 pound weight loss on Mounjaro since Jan 18th!  All kinds of people congratulating me on the “looking good”!

The image is a long exposure on my boat driving on a lake around 11pm … very peaceful even if a bit cool out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog