MounjaroLife W20D2 D142 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


So this week I did a 10mg dose after last dose’s 15mg  … I waited until Day 11 to take this dose as part of my efforts to stretch out the doses to save some money.  I am at a plateau again which I guess is how things will be from now on.

So this entry is dedicated to all of us on mounjaro (or wegovy) for weight loss who are judged by those around us for being on a medication.   

 The unsolicited commentary that we could all do this without the medication if only we would  “do the work” and show “mental fortitude” and “make some better choices” … well my first choice in improving my health is cutting those people out of my life.   They do not say these things because they are trying to help us or be supportive … they say it because they judge us as being less than they are … that they feel that they are superior to us … they are essentially the Karens of our world looking for things to pass judgement on but like all Karens they do not know what they are talking about.  They are oblivious to all of our efforts for years at improving our health with poor results … oblivious because they don’t care what we have actually been through.  The ingrained  judgement against fat people in our world is pervasive and wide spread.   

Someone has to actually care about the people around them to feel good about us losing weight and getting healthier … if a medication is what we needed to get there then why does that matter?  Why is this even an issue?   Like I said I am dumping them from my life.


People who do not understand us need to be willing to look at the details if they truly want to know … you can’t look at the moon on he sky and tell much about it … you need to look for the details.  And no matter how much detail you think that you see … there is always more and more detail that is harder to see but all the details are all important.

This drug that has helped me lose so much weight and improve my health has been a miracle drug for me and for so many others.   Please rejoice in my success and the success of others or leave me alone.   Don’t try and talk me out of my success to make yourself feel better.

One last additional thought … I don’t need people who come up to me after my 78 pound weight loss and obviously improved health on the medicine and tell me that they are concerned if I should be on the medicine because they are concerned about my “health” … oh, really?  you thought I was so much healthier before I started the medicine and now you are worried???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog