MounjaroLife W19D4 D130 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 



So the plateau finally broke!!  Today I am at 281.6 pounds which is 76.4 pounds less than the day I started Mounjaro (21.3% weight loss!) … which is so crazy exciting!!  I added the total day number Day #160 to my title since my mounjaro weeks are not all 7 days.    I finally did get a box of 15mg Mounjaro after I could not find any 10mg nor 12.5mg boxes available anywhere in my area.  I had two shots of the 10mg dose left but because of the plateau I have been having this past month I decided to alternate between the two doses for these 4 weeks …. I am kind of curious to see how that goes.

So in the photo above from this past weekend my clothes are looking loose and a bit oversized which is exciting because these are all smaller clothes than what I was wearing when I started in January!

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I have lowered my goal weight since my original goal weight which seemed so unlikely to ever reach is actually approaching and the impossible now seems very possible!!!

This mounjaro journey has been a wonderful one for me... It has been so great!!

To provide some contrast here is me 3 months before starting Mounjaro wearing much larger clothing:


a picture is worth a thousand words...

(this photo was originally posted in my second blog January 23rd)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog