MounjaroLife W18D3 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


WAIT!!!   I think I see some Mounjaro over THERE!!!

So complete supply chain FAIL for this month’s refill!   No Mounjaro 10mg (nor 7.5 mg nor 12.5mg!) available for at least 100+ mile radius with no expected availability time frame … Crazy!!!

I found one pharmacy who says they have access to the 15mg dose so I contacted my doctor and he wrote a prescription for that dose … he did it quickly but I hope the dose is still available when the pharmacy processes the prescription!

I still have two more doses of 10 mg in my present box of mounjaro in the frig but I am getting my refill boxes started early enough to account for the supply chain issues which have not been smooth locally.

My weight on the scale has been basically in plateau mode for three weeks but my waist line is still getting thinner … maybe the working out is building muscle?  I ordered a new smaller belt again … I was not excited to have to physically add new holes to this newer belt too!  My original belt that I added 4 holes to as I have slimmed down was a 56 (which yes I was on the first hole for the largest size when I got it last year) and the newer belt was a 46 and I am ready to replace it... It is on the tightest hole with some space available.   Hard to argue with belt size even if my weight loss has stalled.   When I go to put on my pants or shorts my brain says, “THAT is TOO SMALL a waist and it won’t fit … but then it DOES FIT!!!” … My brain body size perception has not caught up with my actual body size yet …. I was so heavy for so long that perception was locked in …. Crazy!  I only ordered a 44 belt … because I was afraid to order one that was too small … cringe … my weight based fears (self worth and fear of disappointment) are real!

As to shirt sizes... I have been wearing 3 XL (& occasionally 4 XL) for most of the last few years.   I am down to 2XL and they are getting looser on me.   I did buy an XL shirt on a whim and it did fit but probably not loose enough for my body type (ah … to be young again)…. If you suggested to me that I would fit in a regular XL shirt by May just this last January I would have said, “No way!”

I continue to get regular compliments on my weight loss on a regular basis from random people … it has been very nice!  I wish for everyone on a semaglutide or tirzepatide weight loss journey to feel how I have been feeling!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog