MounjaroLife W15D1 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


So I did something different this week!    I was watching a video on youtube and someone suggested that if you had good appetite suppression at your mounjaro dose that your could consider stretching the dose to 9 or 10 days in between doses (instead of the usually 7 days) so that if you were paying FULL PRICE like I AM … it would save some money!!

 So the math … if it costs $1045 per 4 weeks for the mounjaro but you can stretch it out to 9 days in between shots … then a one month supply would last 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks … so that would work out to $840 per month … $205 per month savings!!   Very exciting!   And if the hunger hits you can always opt to go ahead and take it it at 7 or 8 days mark instead… nothing lost for trying.

So last night I made Tikka Massalla and it was the evening of Day 8 … and it was really good but I could only eat half of it … so the appetite suppression and quick to feeling full from the mounjaro was still present!  I am excited about saving some money!   $840 per month is more sustainable then $1045 per month!!

 I could not have done the extra days between doses  at the lower doses as I was starving before the end of each week but the 10mg dose seems to hit the sweet spot for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog