MounjaroLife W14D5 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


So this week had its highlights and its surprising less than stellar lights …I have restarted my weight loss after being on a plateau … presently at 293.8 pounds as of this morning for a 64.2 pound weight loss since starting January 20th!     The surprising part of this week is that I have covid and am now home bound for a few days … thankfully it has been a mild case symptom wise so far …. but it was surprising for me because I have gone this whole covid time without actually getting covid until now so it truly was a surprise for me!  I did get to start paxlovid for mild-moderate covid in people with risk factors (which I have a few) but as soon as I started it I have already felt better.

The photo above was of the Eiffel Tower in September 2019 (taken by me the last time I left the country pre-Covid) when they turned off the lights in honor of the death of their former President Jacques Chirac … not a sight you will often see!   

 And who I am becoming with my Mounjaro success is something the world will not have seen for a very very long time!

Addendum:   I found some old weight logs and the last time I weighed this much was 2007... 16 years ago... a 300+ pounder for 16 years …. Wow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog