MounjaroLife W14D1 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 




Hello.   Not too much to report today.   I relaxed my food intake this week and the week off let me know it … I was at a plateau the whole week at around 305 lbs.    Well I just have to hit and get back in the groove!   I have a doctor follow-up this week where we will discuss staying at 10mg or moving up to 12.5mg with next box.   We will see.

The photo above is of the old St Petersburg Florida pier .. great photo with a storm rolling in but that pier in now long gone and the new replacement pier and area is completely unrecognizable!   I was thinking how I need to let the old me … the old habits … the memories that I think are the reality of what is going on today (which they are not) and after taking moments to think back on them to move forward … just like the storm in the photo above was a sign of the great upheaval and change that was coming!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog