MounjaroLife W9D4 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog



So I am at 318 lb … for a 40 pound total loss.

I am on the 10mg dose since the 7.5mg dose was not available … and I really like this.   I have had no significant side effects (other than the manageable constipation I take dulcolax and probiotics for) and I have no hunger at all … I can eat when I decide to eat but I have been living mostly on the Core Power shakes with occasional whipped cream as a treat.   Yesterday I had an egg and cheese bagel for breakfast, a whole grain sandwich thin ham and cheese sandwich, and I had some chicken noodle soup last night for dinner … I normally would only have soup with grilled cheese sandwiches because I would be too hungry after soup alone but no need for anything other then the soup at the present time!  Not feeling any hunger and the food goes in easily when I do decide to eat.
 
I like this feeling. … if this feeling persists for the whole week I may decide to stay at this dose for awhile.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog