MounjaroLife W7D6 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog


So my weigh-in today was 323.6lb … whoop whoop … that is a 34 pound weight loss in 7 weeks … I am very happy with that!  

BMs are regular - still taking one dulcolax and one probiotic per day.   No nausea.   Bloating / Belching more manageable on Gas-X and I just started Papaya enzyme with chlorophylll … I will share if that helps too or not.

I really like the 5mg dose … my hunger suppression is far superior to the 2.5mg dose.  On day 6 this week with no strong hunger feelings.  I can eat when I decide to but no cravings really this week.   Funny that I feel full soon after starting my meal and I decide I don’t want to eat half the stuff I think about making for a meal.   I keep saying to myself “this is what skinny people feel like all the time”!… Crazy!  But I like it. People who feel like this all the time have no right to ever say anything about fat people just not having any willpower blah blah blah!

A whale shark at the Georgia Aquarium … a beautiful regal creature so much bigger than humans … I feel like that is me my whole life … yes I am bigger then most of you but if you get past the size I too am beautiful and regal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog