MounjaroLife W11D1 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog


So today was my 11th shot … again at 10mg.

Yesterday I weighed in at 311 pound for a 47 pound weight loss which is great... As a percentage of my starting weight though I have lost 13% of my bodyweight so I have ways to go.

This week was my Eureka moment….

 So according to the BMI tables I have been morbidly obese for quite some time.   Despite my great weight loss on mounjaro I am still morbidlly obese!  I reviewed the cutoffs and the reality is that I need to lose about 25% of my starting body weight to be...270# which would be obese but not morbidly obese... That would be an 88 pound weight loss.

And to be just overweight and not obese … I would need to get to 210 pounds which would be a 158 pound total weight loss which is a 44% body total weight loss.  The last time I weighed around 210 pounds was in my early to mid 20s.

Yeah … very sobering indeed.  I think shooting to get out of the obese category entirely will be very very difficult.

So I am setting my sights on 270 for a 25% weight loss which would take me out of morbid obesity.   I guess I will reassess when and if I get there.   Wow.   Okay.   No one said this would be easy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog