MounjaroLife W10D1 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog


So I am really liking the 10mg dose.... I am tolerating it very well and my weigh-in this morning was 315 for a total 43 point weight loss so far.... Yippee!!  I had already added a hole in my belt and guess what … time for another hole!  I know I could buy a smaller belt but it feels so good to make the new holes!!

I do wonder about all the people who are unfortunate enough to suffer from severe nausea and/or the inability to eat … I am not feeling any of that at all/.  I eat when I decide to eat but without having the starving feeling all the time in between meals I had before I started the medicine.
 
My energy and mood are very good.   My knees are doing so much better!   Other than the cost this has been a very positive journey so far!!   I am feeling very positive about continuing it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog