MounjaroLife W6D4 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 


So!  I am at 327.6 this morning (after a nice BM) and that is a 30 lb weight loss since I started … admittedly most of that was the first week making dietary modifications but I have been losing 1-2 pounds per week since then.

 So when I started I read to avoid red meat and I was not sure why that was … well now i know!    A friend of mine made some great BBQ and brought it into work and I had some and it was delicious … until my body tried digesting it!   Two days of uncomfortable gross tasting and horrible smelling  bloating and burping and no I don’t want to experience that again!

I am still at the 5mg dose and hope to increase next month … I have an appointment to see my primary care physician tomorrow and we will see what the game plan on dose progression will be.

Other than the BBQ incident it has been very tolerable.  My only issue is some intermittent bloating and burping but on a much milder scale than the BBQ thing.  My BMs have been reasonable on one probiotic and one dulcolax per day.

The photo above is my latest hobby … finishing my basement.   It reminds of this Mounjaro Journey … you have to go through all the intervening steps before you can get to your final desired outcome.  And that final project may not be as perfect as what other people have done but it will be satisfying to get the journey done.   By the way I was always intimidated by dry walling for whatever reason so this is my first true mudding experience … hahaha … wish me luck! … I wish you all luck on your personal journeys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog