Mounjaro Life W5D2 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog


I went up this week to the 5mg doses and so far no significant side effects.   Taking the 2 Dulcolax pills and one probiotic pill per day has made me regular again for which I am thankful.   I am hoping as my body adjusts to the medicine I will be able to take less of the dulcolax on a daily basis.  No nausea at all these 5 weeks which had been my greatest fear about the drug (based on the YouTube and TikTok videos I watched).

I weighed in this morning and I was 332 pounds which is a 26 pound total loss since starting which is awesome!  My pants are definitely feeling looser in the belt.

I have been feeling energetic during the day but I am also getting plenty of sleep at night.

I have been mostly eating keto friendly foods with some occasional carbs.   The biggest advantage to this journey so far is that I don’t have to be ketotic at all nor worry about hidden carbs or craving where I “blow” my diet for the 3 days or so it takes to get back into ketosis.  This present situation (other than the price of medication) seems sustainable.

 The photo above represents finding joy on the  journey so far…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog