MounjaroLife W2D1 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

 



So the administration of the second shot 2.5mg went without any issues.    And the exciting part  is that I weighed in at 341 lbs which is a 15 pound weight loss … not sure if that is reflective of how this will go or if it is just a first week reset.   I did stay at between 1500-2000 Calories per day for the entire week with no slip ups.

 I really think the shot is doing something as I feel that if I had just done the caloric goal for the past week that I would not have lost this much weight!  And I would have been way much hungrier the whole week.

So what am I eating?    I make sandwiches for lunch … half using Healthy Life  keto bread  30 Cal per slice and half using Arnold Multigrain sandwich thins 150 Cal per roll.   Lite mayo with a slice of cheese (havarti this past week) and a slice of uncured ham.   I love the Fairlife Core Power drinks chocolate and vanilla (170 Cal each).   Snacks with Two Good Greek low fat yogurt (80 Cal).  And for a treat cream cheese and Skinny Girl sugar free strawberry Rose preserves on the multigrain thins.  I did eat out some but had a good salad each time with ranch and half an entree with half “to go”.    If there was pasta or rice I only ate 1/4 and took 1/4 “to go”.  And I drank  a lot of water…. more than I ever remember drinking before!

 I did go lower carb but it was not a keto diet as my daily net carbs were between 49-87 (net carbs don’t count fiber carbs nor sugar alcohols).   I was never in ketosis.   As an aside, I really try to not go heavy on any sugar alcohols as it does a number to my guts.

And in full disclosure I drank diet Mountain Dew with my meals … I will try to cut back on those as we go along … baby steps …

I am excited to see how this second week goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog