MounjaroLife W1D5 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog



Looking to need smaller wings …

 So far this week, no nausea nor vomiting so Yay!   I had three days of absolute appetite suppression but ate preplanned meals with no problems … no cravings … but constipation present.   I started a probiotic and with Day 4 I started feeling little bits of hunger here and there that resolved with eating small amounts of food.   Still no cravings but constipation much better!  I feel like this is very doable.  I am shooting for 1500-2000 Calories per day.   

My guess is that I need to go to the next dose when I finish this first month.   I am looking forward to weighing in two days (I am only going do weigh ins on my shot day).

 For those wondering … yes it is annoying that other people in my same boat got insurance to pay for it or they are using a grandfathered discount coupon I am not eligible for!   If I had gotten my prescription 6 months ago I would have been eligible for the coupon … ugh!  I am hoping that when the FDA approves it for non-diabetic obesity that they will offer  a discount coupon again!

 I like the decreased appetite but it is slowly tapering off as the week goes on…

 Next up … I need to start three day a week exercising …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #346 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life W44d3 #347 Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog

Mounjaro / Zepbound Life S49 d5 1 YEAR +19d Mounjaro Tirzepatide Journey Blog